Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Silverstein, Robert. Policy Brief: The Applicability of the ADA to Personal Assistance Services in the Workplace. (February 2003)
- This policy brief explores the responsibilities of employers to provide PAS in the workplace. More specifically, the policy brief addresses the issue whether, and if so, under what circumstances the provision of PAS in the workplace is a reasonable accommodation as defined in the ADA.
- Silverstein, Robert. Summary of U.S. Supreme Court Decisions - Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). (November 2002)
- This paper provides a summary of all ADA cases decided by the U.S. Supreme Court, including background, issue, holding and implications.
- Rosenbaum, Sara and Joel Teitelbaum (Primary authors); Silverstein, Robert (Secondary author). The Americans with Disabilities Act: Implications for Managed Care for Persons with Mental Illness and Addications Disorders. (December 1999)
- This paper discusses the implications of the ADA (including applicable case law) for managed care for persons with mental illness and addiction disorders.