- Children with Disabilities:
A website that offers families, service providers, and other interested individuals information about advocacy, education, employment, health, housing, recreation, technical assistance, and transportation covering a broad array of developmental, physical, and emotional disabilities.
- Educational Resources Information Center (ERIC):
ERIC EC (Gifted Education) gathers and disseminates the professional literature, information, and resources on the education and development of individuals of all ages who have disabilities and/or who are gifted.
- The HEALTH Resource Center of the American Council on Education:
A national clearinghouse on postsecondary education for individuals with disabilities.
- Knowledge Exchange Network (KEN):
A national one-stop source of information and resources on prevention, treatment, and rehabilitation services for mental illness.
- National Information Center for Children and Youth with Disabilities (NICHCY):
A national information center that provides information on disabilities and disability-related issues. Key focus is children and youth (birth to age 22).
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD):
NICHD created by Congress in 1962, supports and conducts research on topics related to the health of children, adults, families, and populations.
- National Parent Information Network (NPIN):
Provides access to research-based information about the process of parenting, and about family involvement in education.