- Access to Disability Data:
Excellent site for their "Chartbook on Disabilities".
- Bureau of Transportation Statistics (BTS):
BTS was established for data collection, analysis, and reporting and to ensure the most cost-effective use of transportation-monitoring resources.
- Census Bureau:
Excellent site for data on all aspects of disabilities.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDCP):
Excellent site for data on health and disabilities.
This is a joint project by the National Institute for Computer-Assisted Reporting at the University of Missouri and The Robert Woods Johnson Foundation.
- Disability Statistics:
An online resource for U.S. disability statistics. It also provides essential background information on key issues related to disability statistics.
- Disability Statistics Center:
A center that produces and disseminates statistical information on disability and the status of people with disabilities in American Society and to establish and monitor indicators of how conditions are changing over time to meet their health, housing, economic and social needs.
- National Center for the Dissemination of Disability Research (NCDDR):
This program is funded by the National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research of the U.S. Department of Education.
- The West Virginia University Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (WVRRTC):
A national center conducting research and training to assist persons with disabilities into employment, the community, and independence through information technology.