Personal Assistance Services (PAS)
- Silverstein, Robert. Policy Brief: The Applicability of the ADA to Personal Assistance Services in the Workplace (February 2003)
- This policy brief explores the responsibilities of employers to provide PAS in the workplace. More specifically, the policy brief addresses the issue whether, and if so, under what circumstances the provision of PAS in the workplace is a reasonable accommodation as defined in the ADA.
· http://www.communityinclusion.org/publications/pub.php?page=pb10 (MS Word file)
· http://www.communityinclusion.org/publications/pdf/pb10.pdf (Adobe PDF file)
· http://disability.law.uiowa.edu/csadp_docs/ADAtoPA.txt (text file)